I have had "spaghetti and bean balls" marked in Veganomicon ever since I bought my copy. But just now have I finally made this dish...and I'm sad I waited so long. The bf and I have spaghetti fairly regularly...but usually with just a veggie sauce. These were a great addition. I wasn't sure the bf would like them as he is picky with his faux meats. Unfortunately for me he really liked them. I was looking forward to hoarding all of the leftover bean balls but as it turns out I had to share.
We baked them instead of frying. I think next time I will follow Isa's advice and make them smaller. I just got lazy rolling out all of the balls and ended up making them a bit larger than recommended.
We baked them instead of frying. I think next time I will follow Isa's advice and make them smaller. I just got lazy rolling out all of the balls and ended up making them a bit larger than recommended.Still no computer...I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's ready today. You think they would just hurry up and finish it so they don't have to deal with me phoning them everyday to check up on it.

3 comments:
I still haven't tried those beanballs! They look really good though, especially on the heap of pasta.
you're coping very well without the computer. Hope it's ready soon! And the pasta looks so good.
I love those beanballs. Every time I can get my hand on some gluten flour, I make them. And I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment