Alright, so I am using the bf's precious new laptop right now. I wouldn't bank on this happening very often though, he is ridiculously protective of it. Anyhoo, I did upload a few pictures, although they are edited in Paint...hence they do not look their best. But I figure I get points for at least updating without a computer.
First up, way last Friday the bf and I were tuning into the U.S. election debates (hey, it's more interesting than our election going on right now in Canada). So we needed debate snacks. Enter hummus with homemade pita chips. I went a bit overboard with the paprika as you can see, but we still liked it. The pita chips are a bit overdone because, well, I forgot about them in the oven truth be told.
First up, way last Friday the bf and I were tuning into the U.S. election debates (hey, it's more interesting than our election going on right now in Canada). So we needed debate snacks. Enter hummus with homemade pita chips. I went a bit overboard with the paprika as you can see, but we still liked it. The pita chips are a bit overdone because, well, I forgot about them in the oven truth be told.

I've made Vegan Dad's chickenless wings twice this past week...we're both in love with them. Sadly we are now out of hot sauce and panko breadcrumbs, so our next feeding will have to wait awhile. We just eat them like nuggets though, instead of using the sticks to make them more "wing-like." The omni bf has declared these the best faux meat I have ever made and he doesn't see how a fake chicken wing could get any better. Why shucks.


6 comments:
I need to try me those wingz!
What perfect snackage!
Your wings look delicious! And I'm totally obsessed with the election. Tonight is the VP candidate debate here in St. Louis, so I'm sure I'll be glued to the tv with debate snacks too.
Carrie, those chicken wings look awesome! I actually can get Grumpy to eat the MS Farms ones so maybe I can get him to eat these!! I'm excited about that! The dip and pita chips look yummy too! I am stumbling your page, I think many others need to see this one!
All your food looks so lovely and tasty!
I've yet to try those wingz but I want to now.
:)
Lobs, you'll make a vegan out of your BF yet, with meals that look like that.
I love overdone chips--those look amazing.
Post a Comment