Vegan MoFo: The most beautiful sandwich ever...

School has been pretty hectic for both of us right now. So we don't spend much time together on weekends. However, the other day we did take time out to enjoy lunch together by making delicious sandwiches. Mine used this rustic whole wheat kalamata olive bread (which words cannot describe...), roasted zucchini, red pepper, garlic, and red onion, vegannaise, dijon, tofu ricotta, and alfalfa sprouts. One of the best sandwiches I have ever had. Ever.

And yes, it was messy to eat. But that didn't make it any less delicious.

9 comments:

Lisa -- Cravin' Veggies said...

Really, really niiiiice!

Shelby said...

Looks so delicious. I could take a big ole bite!

donesmoking said...

rustic whole wheat kalamata olive bread???

mmmmm, where can I get some?

Kimberly said...

That looks delicious. And now I'm hungry...

LadyJayPee said...

One of the best breads I ever made was the Mediterranean Black Olive Bread on AR (but I used kalamatas). It's SO good, Lobs.

Lisa (Show Me Vegan) said...

so gourmet! Love the tofu ricotta and red onions!

beastmomma said...

Messy sandwiches are lovely. Do you have any suggestions for other quick, easy, filling vegan lunches?

Bethany said...

looks awesome. Sandwiches are my favorite food. always have been.

What a Dish! said...

That looks SO delish!! It's beautiful and colorful too.