spicy seitan sausages

I'm no longer out of the loop, for I finally made Julie Hasson's spicy italian sausage. Except that my seasonings were closer to Vegan Dad's. I didn't use exactly his recipe, more like Ithrew random spices into the bowl. But that's how I cook.

I made one of the sausages into a hotdog (with one of the buns I made last weekend i might add) along with sweet potato fries and some fresh veggies from this weekend's farmer's market. Yum!

5 comments:

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

thank you for reminding WHY it is I need to make those sausages... they look out of this world awesome... so does everything else on your plate for that matter. makes me want that instead of my lunch!

Mama Mia said...

i love sweet potato fries. That meal looks delish~

Shelby said...

Looks good enough to eat! :-p
Oh, you did eat it! Wish I had some!

Linda said...

Thanks for the reminder to get the sweet potato fries out of the freezer! And that sausage looks mouth-watering inside that bun.

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Hard to believe there's no meat in that sausage.