Last night we had a bbq with marinated tofu, grilled veggies, and corn on the cob. But alas, no pictures to share. However, I also made chocolate chip cookies.
They were okay. I couldn't make the ones from Vegan with a Vengeance as I didn't have all of the ingredients on hand. So I thought I would be adventurous and try out a new recipe. Not bad, not as good as VWAV, but those are the breaks. I probably wouldn't make them again. Not because they're horrible, they're just not spectacular.
They were okay. I couldn't make the ones from Vegan with a Vengeance as I didn't have all of the ingredients on hand. So I thought I would be adventurous and try out a new recipe. Not bad, not as good as VWAV, but those are the breaks. I probably wouldn't make them again. Not because they're horrible, they're just not spectacular.

3 comments:
Well they certainly look good!
I agree with Vinty! They do look good!
I'll eat your non-spectacular cookies any day, Lobs!
Post a Comment