With the house to myself this weekend I plan to make a lot of bread to freeze. I can't really bake it when the bf is here or else his allergies act up. How I ended up with someone who is allergic to bread making I'll never understand.
Today I made some mini french baguettes. That recipe is vegan with the exception of the egg wash. So I just mist the loaves with water for the first 10 minutes or so that they're baking.
I also made hotdog buns. I used 50% whole wheat flour and 50% white. Next time I think I might try 100% whole wheat and see how they turn out.

I also made hotdog buns. I used 50% whole wheat flour and 50% white. Next time I think I might try 100% whole wheat and see how they turn out.

2 comments:
Carrie, your bread looks great. I really like the hotdog roll. Send some my way, would ya? :D
I think they all look great, but I especially like the whole-grain rustic look of the 2nd one!
Post a Comment