For dinner tonight I made the potato and mushroom blintzes and mushroom gravy from Veganomicon. Let me just say that my future as a crepe maker is bleak. The first four ripped. Quite a lot. Finally by the last (seventh) crepe, I had one perfect circle. Yes, one out of seven. But they still tasted good and that's what matters most, right?
Anyhoo, I served the blintzes with the mushroom gravy. I added a wee bit of sea salt to the gravy and it was heavenly. I made a side salad with some veggies from my fridge and voila, here is (was) my dinner:

Anyhoo, I served the blintzes with the mushroom gravy. I added a wee bit of sea salt to the gravy and it was heavenly. I made a side salad with some veggies from my fridge and voila, here is (was) my dinner:


3 comments:
This is gorgeous. What is Blintez? Sounds Slavic to me... anyhow, looks fab. I like the gravy sauce. Need to peek into your kitchen more often, all these vegan goodness...
Oh, I meant, would you mind sharing recipe for the blintzes and gravy?
That looks good enough for non-vegan like me! ;o)
Post a Comment