I have a new cookbook as of today! But my credit card will be happy to know that I didn't buy this one. The very talented Tami of Vegan Appetite had a giveaway awhile ago and I actually won! My prize was Raw for Dessert by Jennifer Cornbleet.

I haven't ventured that far into raw 'cooking' (for lack of a better word). I had a look through this book and oh my gosh, everything sounds wonderful! I can't wait to try out a few treats. Thank-you so much Tami!

I haven't ventured that far into raw 'cooking' (for lack of a better word). I had a look through this book and oh my gosh, everything sounds wonderful! I can't wait to try out a few treats. Thank-you so much Tami!

2 comments:
Congratulations! The cookbook looks interesting, at least the cover does. I'm just starting to get into raw food myself, mostly eating other people's creations. I actually haven't made anything myself yet. :-)
Yay! I'm so glad you got it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.
I continue to say "cook", too....trying out "make". ;)
Post a Comment