When Urban Vegan was recently released I knew I had to have it. I had been good and hadn't bought myself a new cookbook in awhile (I mean, how many barely used cookbooks does one person need?). Of course Amazon always suckers me in with their offer of free shipping IF you spend at least $36 (well, this is how Amazon Canada works anyway). And so I added The Vegan Table to my cart as well....I love Joy of Vegan Baking and I had heard good things about this book. Oh wait, that left me still $3 short of free shipping. *sigh* And so I crumbled and added Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food. Amazon...you are pure evil.
I haven't had much of a chance to look through the books yet, but if there are any recipes you'd recommend let me know!
I haven't had much of a chance to look through the books yet, but if there are any recipes you'd recommend let me know!

2 comments:
I ALWAYS get sucked in to the free shipping Amazon deal. (its over $25 in the US.) I bought The Vegan Table during one such splurge and have yet to use it once but I love looking at it!
Oh. Man. I'm not sure my husband can handle another load of cookbooks here for a while... Maybe I'll sneak in Urban Vegan around Christmas with the new cookie book. ;)
Post a Comment