vegan mofo: last minute Halloween ideas!

I don't have any exciting food to share with you today. But since tomorrow is Halloween I thought I would share some ideas in case anyone is looking for last minute things to make to celebrate. The husband and I are staying in and handing out candy (yeah, I'm the lame house that is giving out raisins and these other fruit snack things...but the kids get enough sugar on Halloween already!).

To celebrate, I thought I would try my hand at decorating some spooktacular (okay that's just lame) cupcakes a la the Wilton idea website. If you've never checked that place out you should. A lot of it is selling their products, but you can get some neat ideas there: Wilton Idea Finder. I mean really, how can you beat something as cool looking as this?



What are YOU doing for Halloween?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really cute

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Karen