vegan mofo: Halloween cookies!

When I moved here to start graduate school 5 years ago (yikes, where has time gone??) I left behind two very wonderful friends. Unfortunately I only see them about twice a year now, but thanks to the wonder that is the internet, we still keep in touch. In fact, they were my bridesmaids in my wedding this past summer. I wanted to make them a special treat for Halloween and I thought that cutely decorated cookies were just the ticket.

We have bats:
Cute little ghosts:

And tombstones:


Not pictured are cats and witches. Clearly my piping skills need a little work but ah well.

5 comments:

chow vegan said...

Cute cookies! I think the piping adds to the look of the cookies especially since they're for halloween. :-)

Anonymous said...

Adorable cookies! The piping looks good to me.

Linda said...

I love the piping! They look very tempting too!

aTxVegn said...

Cute cookies - great job!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Super cute!!!