The fine folks over at the PPK organized a swap for vegan mofo. The way it works is you register with your name and address and you are matched up with a partner. You put together a care package for your partner with vegan goodies and send it to him or her, and they do the same for you. For some reason or another I always miss out on the various swaps that go on, but this time I was finally able to participate!
I was matched up with the lovely Celia of On Cardamom and Cast Iron. She sent me Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Peanut Butter (oh my gosh is it good!), Tings, some local strawberry preserves, MimicCreme, and Dandies (!!!!)....all stuff I am unable to get here. I am so grateful, thank you so much Celia!

I was matched up with the lovely Celia of On Cardamom and Cast Iron. She sent me Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Peanut Butter (oh my gosh is it good!), Tings, some local strawberry preserves, MimicCreme, and Dandies (!!!!)....all stuff I am unable to get here. I am so grateful, thank you so much Celia!


2 comments:
oh, nice! I've done a few PPK swaps, and I've always wanted that fancy peanut butter, but haven't gotten it yet. It sounds so super scrumptious.
have fun with all your goodies!
You're very welcome! I love that PB.. Tastes like Reeses candies. :)
Post a Comment