Awhile ago I was tagged with the meme tag by Shelby and I am just getting around to doing it now (sorry Shelby!). The way it works is I tell you five things about myself.
1.I hate peas. I usually won't eat things with peas in them unless they are really easy to pick out. It's not the taste so much, I just don't like the way they look.
2. I love watching re-runs of the Golden Girls. In fact, I own the series on DVD and watch it. A lot.
3. I love doing jigsaw puzzles. But I get obsessed with them and I am unable to walk away and leave them alone. I will sit there for hours and hours and hours until my back is ridiculously sore and I'm pretty much sleeping over the puzzle table.
4. I haven't done it in awhile, but I love to sew. I have a sewing table set up in the basement. I like designing outfits. I'm probably rusty right now but someday I'd love to take it up again.
5. I studied Japanese for 3 years at a university level. I got quite good at it, but then stopped taking courses and now I can barely remember any vocabulary or kanji characters. I'm kind of sad that I lost that ability, but hopefully someday I will be able to pick it back up.

2 comments:
Carrie, you are probably close in age to my son's and your comment about Golden Girls reminded me of my youngest son Chris watching the show with me and his little voice letting me know the show was on! Wow, I miss those days when my babies were little! Thanks for doing the meme!
I didn't know you liked to design clothes Carrie! (still calling you Lobs in my head LOL)I always wanted to be a fashion designer. *sigh*
Post a Comment