This morning for breakfast I made the asparagus & sun-dried tomato fritatta from Vegan with a Vengeance. I pretty much followed the recipe except I threw in a lonely green onion from the fridge, and used red onion instead of white.




Unfortunately it would NOT stay together. The only tofu I had was a block that had been frozen and then thawed so maybe that contributed to the crumblyness...I ended up eating it like a tofu scramble.

It was still really, really good. In fact, I like it better than any tofu scramble recipe I've ever tried.I think it was the dijon.

It was still really, really good. In fact, I like it better than any tofu scramble recipe I've ever tried.I think it was the dijon.

3 comments:
I heart mustard too, and omg it was good to hear you've had similar troubles with the smoking/insomnia. I just edited the list and I've tagged you for the 5 things, too!
(also, I must try this fritatta thing! it looks gorgeous, intact or otherwise)
One word: YUM
w.o.w.
Post a Comment