Gone for the weekend....

The weekend is usually when I do the most updates to this thing, but I am leaving town tomorrow morning and won't be back until Monday evening. Well, hopefully I'll be leaving, we're supposed to be getting snow and freezing rain tomorrow. Yes, snow, on April 25th...sick, isn't it?

Anyway, next weekend the bf is going to be gone at a conference and so I am going to take advantage of my opportunity to do some bread-making. His sinuses bother him when I make things with yeast. So my plan is to make a bunch of stuff and then freeze it. Anyway, I figured as a (temporary) parting gift I would post some of the recipes I was eyeing up for my bread weekend extravaganza:

hamburger/hotdog buns
focaccia
pita bread (amazing recipe if anyone is looking)
french baguettes
sourdough
whole wheat bread (I have a bunch of recipes for this, don't know the exact one I'll use)

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Have a fun weekend, Lobs--can't wait to see some pics of your bread next week.

Shelby said...

Hope you have a great weekend Lobs! Too bad the BF can't smell the breads baking, that is such a wonderful aroma!