Last night for dinner I made Susan Voisin's seitan ribz again (or as my bf likes to call them, "fibs"), except this time they were cooked on the grill. I thought they were amazing before in the oven...that was nothing compared to the crunchy outside they get on the bbq. I think next time I will add some more spices to the seitan though, but I always fiddle with spices in recipes.

I served these along with grilled corn on the cob, roasted asparagus, and a nice spinach salad. Total veggie fix. Even though my bf had grilled himself a steak, he couldn't stop eating these and probably ate 2/3 of the batch.

I served these along with grilled corn on the cob, roasted asparagus, and a nice spinach salad. Total veggie fix. Even though my bf had grilled himself a steak, he couldn't stop eating these and probably ate 2/3 of the batch.

2 comments:
Those "fibs" look amazing, Lobs!
they look really good to me!
Post a Comment