Yesterday for brunch I made the banana pecan pancakes from Vegan with a Vengeance. Except they weren't really banana pecan pancakes as I used walnuts instead as that is what I had in my cupboard. Other than that i pretty much followed the recipe. My pancakes never look all that pretty, but they were yummy nonetheless. I topped them off with sliced banana and maple syrup.

Banana Walnut Pancakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oooh man am I lusting hard! my favorite breakfast food is pancakes and I *loooove* banana in my pancakes! and on my pancakes and everywhere! oh yumm!
Ok I'm drooling over here!
This looks so good. Too bad I'm so lazy I'm not cooking tonight. Too bad you don't live nearby so I could come over for dinner some night! LOL
Shelby if you're ever in the Canadian prairies you have a standing invitation for dinner at my table!
Post a Comment