I've had my eye on Brooklyn Pad Thai from Vegan with a Vengeance ever since I first bought the book...I just never got around to making it. I don't usually have bean sprouts in the house, truth be told. However, after the spring rolls I previously posted about, I had some left over that needed to be used up quickly. So I took advantage of this delicious pad thai opportunity.
It was pretty good. I added the peanuts on top of my dish after it was done cooking, so the bf could have some as well. The sauce is delicious...I added some extra sriracha to mine, but that's because I have an addiction to the stuff.Wow..I've really been on a VWAV kick lately haven't I?
On another note, I'm getting quite fed up with taking crummy photos because there is no light at dinner time anymore. It's usually pitch dark by the time I get home. Boo. So I'm thinking of building a lightbox. I have a cardboard box and some tissue paper sitting around, so maybe that will be my weekend project.

4 comments:
I think I am going to make my BBQ tofu tomorrow since Grumpy won't be around to eat with me. Every time I see you post with Tofu I want it!
i am totally with you on the light thing. Blogging in the winter is crazy - I have to try taking photos of last night's meal during my lunch hour. I've been wondering about the light box too but haven't done any recent research. I'm going to check out your link.
yay for arts and crafts :-) What a delicious dish. I wonder what is the difference between brooklyn pad thai and regular pad thai?
I haven't made that pad thai yet but it looks sooo good!
Post a Comment