Cupcakes to Cure Loneliness

What do you do when you are bored, not tired, and lonely because your SO is out of province? Well, you could make cupcakes. I just got Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World from the city library. I don't usually bake with nuts when the bf is around (allergies), but I do love peanut butter & chocolate (what sane person wouldn't?) and thought I would take advantage of his absence. And so, I made the Peanut Butter Bombes.



They were pretty good. I halved the recipe and I think I might have mixed up some fractions, but they were still good. So I ate way too many while watching Iron Chef re-runs and now I have a tummy ache. Hmm, perhaps next time I decide to make cupcakes to cure loneliness I should exert portion control.

4 comments:

What a Dish! said...

Oh wow- those look amazing! I've been wanting to make choc/pb cupcakes for so long. I'll have to think of an excuse soon. ;)

Lindsay (Happy Herbivore) said...

drooooooooooooool

Linda said...

LOL Lobs, what a funny post! And the cupcakes look "to die for"!

Shelby said...

Oh my, I would love to visit to help cure your loneliness.....and help eat your cupcakes! :-p