Farewell...and Cupcakes

So this upcoming week I will actually have a reason for not updating...the bf and I are off to a conference in the U.S. I am insisting we go to a couple of vegan restaurants while there...I can't imagine going in to a place and being able to eat anything on the menu. I don't think I've ever experienced that. All the choices...I'm getting giddy just thinking about it.

Anyhoo, I made cupcakes over the weekend. I felt like baking but I didn't know what to make and I asked the bf if there was anything he really wanted. He said cookies, but then I told him that was too boring. So then he came up with Cookies'n'Cream cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes take over the World. I know I've already posted these from the first time I made them, but they're that good, they deserve another post.

8 comments:

Linda said...

What beautiful photos Carrie! And your BF still got his cookies.

LOL that you are giddy over your restaurant choices--have a great trip!

Carrie™ said...

Cupcakes look divine! Don't forget to take your camera and blog about the scrumptious restaurant food.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Have fun on your trip!

Katie said...

Yum! Those look wonderful. You've got me craving some cupcakes. I love your blog!

Shelby said...

Looks Yummy Carrie! Hope you enjoy your time in the states!

Liz Ranger (Bubble Tea for Dinner) said...

have fun at the conference and going to all those vegan restaurants! and I think I really must make the cookie cupcakes, and soon, cause they look nommingly good. :P~~~

jd said...

Hope you're having a nice trip to the US! I can't wait to read about all of your vegan restaurant escapades :)

There's definitely something amazing about having too many menu options to choose from!

PS Love the cupcake pics :)

Caroline S. said...

I'm glad to see you've joined the ranks of vegan cupcake-bakers and assembled a suitable army for pending world domination.

delicious domination!!!