I actually made these a few nights ago and I am just getting around to blogging about them now. I was intrigued by Tofu Mom's recipe for tofu buffalo hot wings and I finally gave them a whirl. Overall I really enjoyed the marinade that goes with the recipe and I probably ate way too many of these (I'm a sucker for hot sauce).
I served them in a whole wheat tortilla with vegan ranch dressing. Now I'm not too sure where the problem with this dressing was...first of all mine was very, very thin. It was basically ranch-flavoured soy milk (not appetizing!). However, I added some Vegannaise to this and blended it some more and it was edible. Next time I will definitely use a different recipe for the ranch...I was attracted to that one because it seemed healthier than most. However, the more i thought about it, I realized regular fatfree ranch is questionable, so why would vegan fatfree ranch be any different?


1 comments:
this looks good to me!
Post a Comment