Happy (early) birthday to me!

My birthday isn't officially until the end of the month; however, my mom told me to buy myself some cookbooks and she would send me the money for them. They just arrived and I am already so excited to try new recipes.



I ended up getting Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian, La Dolce Vegan, Vegan with a Vengeance, and the Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen. So far I've only had time to look at La Dolce Vegan and Vegan with a Vengeance, all the little pink tabs in the books you can see in the picture are the recipes I've bookmarked...my bf looked at them horrified and said, "what did you do...bookmark every single recipe??" hehe.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Gotta love a new cookbook x's 4! Lucky you! I can't wait til you start trying some recipes and tell us about them!

Veggie Cookster said...

My birthday is later this month too... you're a fellow pisces? :) VwaV is one of my fav cookbooks... lots of GREAT recipes in it. I mean, it has vegan biscuits and gravy in it--yummy comfort food!!!