I recently returned from a trip home for my bridal shower. I was absolutely astounded by the number of people and presents there were! I honestly never expected a turn out quite like that.
I did get a bunch of neat kitchen stuff which will keep me entertained for awhile. First up, a griddle. Which makes pancake-making a breeze:
I also received a spring form pan. That called for making cheeze cake...with an Oreo crust and chocolate sauce of course. Two omnivores and myself were amazed at how much this tasted like dairy cheese cake...mmmm...
I also received a George Foreman grill, which makes for lovely looking grilled tofu like so:

There's more to come...other goodies received include a coffee grinder, an immersion blender (my old one finally broke), tons of bakeware, cooking utensils, and a beautiful titanium pan from my Mom. I'm just really touched by all of this.
I did get a bunch of neat kitchen stuff which will keep me entertained for awhile. First up, a griddle. Which makes pancake-making a breeze:
I also received a spring form pan. That called for making cheeze cake...with an Oreo crust and chocolate sauce of course. Two omnivores and myself were amazed at how much this tasted like dairy cheese cake...mmmm...
I also received a George Foreman grill, which makes for lovely looking grilled tofu like so:
There's more to come...other goodies received include a coffee grinder, an immersion blender (my old one finally broke), tons of bakeware, cooking utensils, and a beautiful titanium pan from my Mom. I'm just really touched by all of this.

10 comments:
congrats! it all sounds like so much fun!
is it bad that i'm most excited for my bridal shower someday just for all the kitchen gadgets?! hahah
with all those new toys you'll never leave the kitchen! That grilled tofu looks great.
YAY for the bride-to-be! Your goodies look delish!
Carrie, how wonderful! It sounds as if your shower were a great time with many lovely guests and friends to share the time. Best wishes!
ooh, congratulations on the new toys! everything you've made so far with them looks beautiful! I wish I could try that cheesecake, too, yum.
what nice gifts! I really love the look of that grilled tofu!
I love what you made with your new gifts- great pics!
Congratulations! Sounds like you got some really cool and fun stuff, everything looks really tasty! especially that grilled tofu! :-)
MMMMM... The cheesecake looks so decadent! So delicious! I loved it!
Wow....now we shall see great things coming from your kitchen. Well done. I shall be back here...from a 'usedtabe' vegetarian I may just head that way once again and hey...I'll need new recipes!
Post a Comment