even MORE vegan brunch!


A few more things to add from Vegan Brunch...

Polenta Rancheros...topped with guacamole and a nooch queso. Avocado makes me quite ill about 50% of the time I eat it (can't figure out why...) so I don't normally eat it. However I knew this would be fabulous with guac on top and so I chanced it (I know, I'm irresponsible). It all worked out though and I only got a tiny tummy ache, nothing major. And it was so worth it.

Not the greatest picture ever. I swear it tasted better than it looks! I also made the zucchini spelt muffins...only I subbed applesauce for the oil. These are incredibly moist and I love the texture of them. However, next time I make them I'll probably add some raisins or something just to give it more of a zip.
I also made the ginger blueberry muffins from Vegan Brunch...but unfortunately I did not snap a picture before they were all devoured.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Yum--ginger blueberry muffins! Those look fantastic. The polenta dish sounds very interesting.

nora said...

i made just the rancheros beans from that (to go in an omelet) and i loved them! i can only imagine how the whole shebang tastes! my sis made the zucchini muffs and i wasn't overly impressed. then again, she's inexperienced and i think she overmixed them haha. those ginger blueberry ones are high up on my to make list though!

iRaw said...

Polenta Rancheros!! This looks so fantastically good!

aTxVegn said...

I've heard good things about the polenta dish. I've been wanting to make the zucchini muffins too. I'm glad to know they worked out using applesauce.