au revoir!

Alright so I'm headed to Montreal tomorrow and I will be gone for a week. The main purpose of my trip is to attend a conference, but I'm staying an extra few days to do some sight seeing. Which will of course include a stop (or two) at Aux Vivres for some delicious vegan food.

In the meantime, here is a picture of some zucchini pasta I made. This isn't raw. I used some marinara from the freezer (based on the Veganomicon recipe). For the "noodles," I cut the zucchini into pieces resembling pasta, boiled for 1 minute, then drained. Even the bf liked it. He's not the biggest veggie lover in the world so I was pretty surprised.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

have a great trip! And the marinara looks delicious.

Linda said...

Every time I hear "Montreal" I think about the Gino Vanelli song "I Just Wanna Stop". Hope you have fun on your trip.

Great looking dish!

Mihl said...

Have a great time in Montreal!

Katy said...

Carrie, I would love this as well! Looks absolutely delicious.

Hope you enjoy Montreal. It's a beautiful city.

Shelby said...

You will be sooo close to me. Closer than you were when you went to MA! I think Montreal is like a 3 hour (maybe a little more) drive for me!

Hope your having a great time!