I actually did cook two things in the past week. Shocking. First up is what I had for brunch on Sunday morning: Tempeh and White Bean Sausage Patties from Vegan with a Vengeance. I baked them (at 400 F) rather than fried them to make them healthy. I really wanted to love these, but I found them just "okay." It was the spices/seasoning. They just didn't do it for me. So I think if I were to make these again I would probably change those around and they would suit me a lot more. I served the sausage patties with some herbed oven-roasted potatoes.
I recently borrowed ExtraVeganZa from the library a few weeks ago. One recipe I wanted to try was the Ginger Garlic Tofu. It was pretty good. I did add extra garlic though, but I am a well-known garlic fiend. I served it up for lunch with some steamed broccoli.

4 comments:
tofu :)
These photos look delicious! Are you still using and liking the light box?
Hmmm, I've never heard of "ExtraVeganZa"... must investigate! :-D Great pics, too!
Well, your brunch LOOKS really good at least. And the picture of the tofu is really nice! Yummy foods.
Post a Comment