Yes I know, I've been slacking off on the posting. But that's because I haven't been cooking much, or anything interesting anyway. You'll see what I've been up to in my next post.
Anyhoo, the other day for lunch I did make a beanball sub a la Veganomicon. I had some leftover beanballs in the freezer along with a homemade whole wheat hot dog bun, which turned out closer to a hoagie in size. I also had some frozen marinara. So there you go. My sub was a lot more plain than the one in Veganomicon, as it consisted only of a toasted bun, beanballs, and sauce. It was still delicious though. It is pictured in front of a mountain of sauteed kale:
Anyhoo, the other day for lunch I did make a beanball sub a la Veganomicon. I had some leftover beanballs in the freezer along with a homemade whole wheat hot dog bun, which turned out closer to a hoagie in size. I also had some frozen marinara. So there you go. My sub was a lot more plain than the one in Veganomicon, as it consisted only of a toasted bun, beanballs, and sauce. It was still delicious though. It is pictured in front of a mountain of sauteed kale:

5 comments:
Looks delicious Carrie!
I love the names of your creations--beanball sub--how great is that!
The mountain of kale looks delish too!
oh my goodness - that is some serious tastiness right there! mmmmmmm! i love the mound o' kale, too! yay!
This is what I need right now! Looks amazing.
Looks so incredibly tasty!
Post a Comment