I've been travelling too much. I like travel. Don't get me wrong. But not conference travel. It's usually a whirlwind where you really don't get to see/do fun things. But anyhoo, tomorrow I leave (painfully early in the morning) for D.C. I've always wanted to go there and see all of the great museums, but alas, it sounds like I will be kept pretty busy. I'm hoping to have time to at least check out Sticky Fingers and pig out on vegan cake. We'll see.

And just so this isn't text-only, here's the kitty cat looking grumpy. Ignore the bits of string, I was sewing:


3 comments:
I hope you get to have a little fun while you're gone at least. Definitely check out the Smithsonian museums if you can. Also, the zoo is free if you're into zoos. And if you can get to the Adams Morgan neighborhood there are some great ethnic restaurants. That's about all I know :)
Travel safe! You will actually be closer to me again! I only live 8 hours from Boston - probably further from DC, but closer than where you are now! :)
P.S. Love your new banner!
Love the baby kitty! Journey well, eat well.
Post a Comment