Okay so I handed in that crazy comprehensive examination I was talking about. Whew. I still have to have an oral defense, but at least the written part is done.
Moving on to more delicious matters...I realized I had a giant backlog of photos on my camera. Some of which are from Halloween which seems like eons ago. Anyhoo, check out these Mummy Dogs we made for Halloween...they're veggie dogs wrapped in crescent dough with little mustard eyes:
I also made cupcakes with different designs...the only picture I have is of this cute vampire...the design came from the Wilton website:
Here's a brunch I made one day...scrambled tofu, roast potatoes, and tempeh bacon. Nothing too special, I just like the picture.
I have some updates from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar which I will post later on this week...everything I've made out of there so far has been very, very yummy!
Moving on to more delicious matters...I realized I had a giant backlog of photos on my camera. Some of which are from Halloween which seems like eons ago. Anyhoo, check out these Mummy Dogs we made for Halloween...they're veggie dogs wrapped in crescent dough with little mustard eyes:
I also made cupcakes with different designs...the only picture I have is of this cute vampire...the design came from the Wilton website:
Here's a brunch I made one day...scrambled tofu, roast potatoes, and tempeh bacon. Nothing too special, I just like the picture.
I have some updates from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar which I will post later on this week...everything I've made out of there so far has been very, very yummy!

3 comments:
I'm sure your also feeling great! I love your cakes and mummy dog!
Yay for having the written part finished! Love those mummy dogs! :-)
I'm laughing at this! Funny.
Post a Comment